Pakistani Clothes Online Shopping in Pakistan
Since the last decade, the online shopping trend has made its roots firm in Pakistan. Today, almost everything you may need is waiting for you just a click away. However, the way we shop for fashion online is quite opposite to the way we shop for phones, laptops etc. For fashion, specifications and reviews are not as important as discovering something that suits your taste and looks good on you.
In Pakistan, best online shopping stores offer all kinds of Pakistani dresses online
including Pakistani clothes and ladies dresses from top international and domestic brands. All kinds of ladies dresses available on these online stores are offered by reliable retailers that source all the products from designers, manufacturers and importers.
Types of Pakistani Dresses Online
Shopping for ladies dresses
is fairly simple now. But one may get quite baffled with so many options at hand. For there are a hundred different online stores that offer similar items at competitive rates. The most popular types of Pakistani clothes include:
- Chiffon Dresses: Chiffon Dresses are a great way to portray elegance whether you're at a sensational party or a formal dinner. They are most commonly used as eveningwear due to their sheer brilliance and floating appearance. Chiffon dresses are very popular among women because of the fabric's amazing ability to exhibit elegance in all kinds of weather.
- Cotton Dresses: Soft, natural and breathable cotton dresses are just as popular today as they were back in 5000 BC. They are perfect for summer, autumn and spring season as they provide maximum comfort to the wearer in warm weather conditions. Cotton dresses are available in various colors, prints, and blends that make them a popular choice among women and children.
- Lawn Dresses: Lawn is a lightweight, breathable fabric with an even texture that easily makes lawn dresses the best choice for casualwear in hot summers. Lawn dresses are available in vibrant colors, numerous prints, patterns and designs that are perfect for hot summer days and nights.
- Linen Dresses: Light and comfortable linen dresses ensure that you look smart in your causal outfit everyday. Linen dresses normally feature cool prints and fun designs which make you stand out of the crowd. The most popular linen dresses include shrugs, t-shirts, and stylish winter kurtis.
- Khaddar Dresses: Khaddar is a thick and coarse fabric made up of strong cotton fibers that are used to keep the body warm during the winters. This fabric is used in the subcontinent as the winters here in most regions are not as harsh as they are in the western continents. Khaddar will keep you warm while also keeping your attire breathable. Khaddar suits in Pakistan are worn during fall and winter by both women and men both.
- Masoori Dresses: Masoori dresses are quite popular in Pakistan as the masoori fabric is largely used to create semi-formal wear and heavy formal party wear dresses. The fabric is a cross between the tissue and chiffon fabric, showcasing the good characteristics of both the fabrics.
- Net Dresses: Net fabric, like its name, resembles a fishing net and has tiny holes in it. It is usually made from cotton, nylon, silk, or polyester. Net fabric is diversely used to manufacture Pakistani women's clothing. As the fabric is designed for occasion wear, so dresses made of net fabric are used for party wear dresses or wedding wear dresses.
- Saree Dresses: Sarees are forever in fashion and are diversely worn in countries like India, Bangladesh, plus Pakistan. Womens Sarees are used as a casual wear clothing in many parts of the world, as well as a special festive wear clothing. Just like their use, latest saree designs and styles are diverse as well. It is the type of womens dress that suits all the body shapes and gives a very stylishly chic look to anyone.
- Kurtis & Tops: Kurtis and tops never go out of style. They are the most common type of dresses that are worn by women these days as they have clearly replaced the traditional shalwar kameez with something that looks more exhilarating and fresh. A simple kurti or a top can be styled in numerous ways if you pair it with different bottoms like palazzo, jeans, salwar or even a skirt.
- Tights & Pants: Tights and pants are usually at the top of every woman's shopping list. Both the items are so versatile that they can be worn in any season, paired with any outfit, and worn to almost any kind of gathering. They are available in various colours and often in fun vibrant prints to suit your everyday needs.
Tips for Buying Womens Dresses Online
Unlike men, women are very particular when it comes to shopping. As hectic as this task already is, it becomes quite unbearable when they can't find the perfect dress at a reasonable price. And that is why online clothes stores
have become pretty popular among women these days as they offer designer women's clothes online
at a fraction of what retail stores demand for the same things.
Here are a few tips to help you shop for Pakistani clothing online:
- Use exact keywords to find the item you're looking for. If you search for "Pakistani Clothes Online" instead of "Clothes", you will find what you're looking for in no time.
- Carefully check the measurements of the item you would like to buy. A good way to do that is to compare the items measurements to a comparable item that fits you well.
- It's always advisable to take actual measurements with the help of a tape as sizes and fits can sometimes vary depending on the brand.
- Look at the item's pictures closely. They may slightly differ from the real item which is OK.
- Go through the item description and specifications carefully. You don't want to be stuck with a lawn dress for chilly winter season.
- If you have any doubts about a certain item you want to buy, feel free to contact the seller.
- Don't forget to look for discount womens clothes offers or promo codes to avail special discounts at the checkout.
Where to find best Pakistani Clothes Online?
The internet is a huge place, so searching for a place that sells all kinds of Pakistani Dresses Online
at the lowest possible prices can be a tedious task. Getting amazing products at great prices is the reason why we love to shop online. And to save some real bucks you need to find all the right stores that offer fantastic bargains while not at all compromising with your looks. That's where PakStyle.pk comes into play. PakStyle.k is a Pakistani dresses online boutique that serves as a one-stop shop to all your ladies dresses needs. Be it a lawn dresses, Pakistani bridal dresses
or a pair of jeans, you will find anything and everything at fabulous rates at PakStyle.pk. Not only that, PakStyle.pk also provides Free Home Delivery Nationwide and Cash on Delivery service so you just have to sit back, relax and get your desired Pakistani women's clothes delivered at your door-step.
Outfitters is one of the most popular clothing brands in Pakistan that deals with providing western and modern clothing for ladies, as well as gents. In 2013, the brand launched its label by the name Ethnic by Outfitters, which is an ethnic wear line that offers trendy clothing for ladies. Besides eastern wear ready-to-wear dresses and unsti...
One of the top ladies clothing brands in Pakistan, Chinyere has mastered the art of producing premium fabrics and ready to wear dresses for ladies who are into different fashion aesthetics. The brand owns around 75 store locations in over 20 different cities in Pakistan and has made its clothing accessible to clients from all parts of the co...
A Lahore-based brand, Zainab Chottani is one of the renowned clothing brands in Pakistan that started as a bridal wear range and has displayed its collections across several fashion shows held in Dubai, London, USA, as well as the rest of the world. The designer has also made pret wear and luxury formals a part of its collection, which are a...
Nishat Linen is an eastern wear clothing brand that is known for its use of colorful eastern aesthetics and combining them with modern trends. The brand is one of the most established and renowned clothing companies in Pakistan that is loved for its unmatched quality, as well as remarkable pricing. Offering a grand selection of unstitched an...
With an increase in the rate of online shopping in Pakistan, almost every clothing brand has set up its webstore to make its garments readily accessible. Readymade Dresses Online Shopping in Pakistan is quite fun because you can browse through online closets for hours while laying in your bed to find the perfect dress. These ready to wear dresses a...
So Kamal is a retailer of ethnic apparel. Despite the brand's 2012 introduction, KAMAL Ltd, the oldest textile factory in Pakistan, has been supporting it since 1954. Therefore, Kamal manufactures its own high-quality goods, which is why you can get them at such low costs. Thus, So Kamal now has over 25 stores open in Lahore, Islamabad, Mul...