Tips for Buy Mens Watches Online in Pakistan
No matter in which age you are living in, a wrist watch has been and will remain to be a timeless accessory that will continue to reflect your personal style to people around you while enabling you to stick to your busy schedules every day. Although there are certain features an everyday watch should have, a fancier watch with more than just a functional dial should be worn on special events to make a fashion statement. Those who are currently looking for a trendy mens wrist watches in Pakistan
, should consider buying a more luxurious wrist watch online, as online watches retailers
often offer branded watches at phenomenal rates.
Important Factors for Buying Wrist Watches
No matter where you are buying a watch from, there are certain factors that should always be considered while searching for a perfect wrist watch. So, here are some of the most important factors one should consider while purchasing a new watch with confidence:
- Case Materials: Compare and judge the durability and style of the case materials. Most wrist watches have a case made of stainless steel to preserve the movement and the dial of the watch. This material is both attractive and tough as it resists discoloration and corrosion. Titanium is another watch case material that's gaining popularity among luxury watchmakers. It is as solid as stainless steel but its way lighter. 14k, 18k, and 22k gold is also used as case material for classic luxury watches.
- Band Materials: Men's Watches feature two distinct styles when it comes to their bands – bracelet and the strap. A bracelet consists of interlocked metallic links while a strap is a band made from leather, denim, nylon, synthetic fiber or rubber. Sports watches are for active wearers and feature a smooth, durable rubber strap, nylon strap or a stainless steel bracelet. While a leather strap watch is perfect for everyday use to formalwear.
- Case Sizing: Case sizing is also very important. Normally, all mens watches have a case diameter or width of 35 millimeters, that's about 1.5 inches while womens watches are rather small in size. The thickness or the width between the top crystal and the back case also differs from one watch to another.
- Band Length: The band length is the band measurement from the buckle to the last hole in the band. Generally, wrist watches for men have a band length of about 7.5 inches to 8.5 inches and women's watches have a band length of 6.5 to 7.5 inches. While most watches are made on the standard sizes, some tend to be on the smaller side. So, make sure the strap fits you before you make any decision about buying a particular watch.
Evaluate Watch Features
Just like any other wrist watches
, luxury watches also come in digital and analog designs. These watches often feature some additional features that you should definitely look for if you are investing in a good-looking luxury watch. These features include:
- Calendars: A modern sundial which observes the movement of the moon as well? Who wouldn't want that!
A calendar watch lets you be on top of your game by enabling you to manage your time in a more efficient manner. You don't have to waste your time flipping through a calendar for a not-so-quick date check, and allows you to focus on what is really important.
- Chronographs: Chronograph Watches are often extremely complex devices, but they all have the basic function of telling time, as they are watches, and of displaying elapsed time like a stopwatch. If you are really into chronographs, you need at least one Chronograph Watch with this kind of movement inside it.
- Water Resistant: While 'Water Resistance' is quite a common feature in wristwatches these days, not many people are aware of the fact that the watches are only water resistant not 'waterproof'. This means that the watch can withstand a certain amount of water pressure before it eventually leaks. Fortunately, most mens wrist watches are resistant enough to protect your watch from a few splashes.
Popular Types of Men's Watches
Finding a good wristwatch
is much like finding a pearl in the ocean. Often you can hardly decide which one o buy when you have so many options in front of you. To make things easier, it is better to follow a fashion magazine or a blog to find out about the latest trendy watches and then head to the online watches store. Here is a list of watches which we handpicked for you due to their immense popularity among men:
- Automatic Watches: Automatic watches are self-winding watches which are either electrically driven or are automatically wound with the natural motion of the wearer. These watches are simple yet extremely smart and can usually serve the dual purpose of being a sports watch as well as a dressy one.
- Chronograph Watches: A chronograph is a watch with a stopwatch built in. In most chronographs, the chrono-seconds are mounted in the middle, and the watch might have exhibit additional sub-dials for the minutes and hours. Like all good things, chronographs are better when they are older – all great chronographs are often vintage watches.
- Fashion Watches: No matter how expensive your phone is, you can't keep looking at it to check the time every minute of the day, every day. Watches can never be replaced, especially fashion watches which add fabulous details to your style. Fashion watches are also a great way to complete a posh outfit, to upgrade your office look, and add more sophistication to your wrist.
- Military Watches: Super sturdy watches which are really popular among sportsmen and of course military men. If you are an active person, you need a watch that is as rugged and reliable as you consider yourself to be. Military watches have a simpler clock face but still feel bulkier due to their tough movement and design.
- Quartz Watches: Quartz watches contain a quartz movement that causes it to move in individual little ticks instead of sweeping the hand across the dial. These watches are low maintenance watches as they contain less moving parts and run on batteries. Quartz watches are hence more durable and way cheaper that mechanical watches.
- Sports Watches: Watches especially designed for men who do not like sitting down. Sports watches are highly resistant to water and have a more protected movement to ensure the watch doesn't get damaged. These watches feature a rubber strap or stainless steel bracelet to maximize the comfort level of the wearer.
- Two Tone Watches: A two tone watch is an evergreen legacy of the 80's and the 90's. Two tone of course refers to the use of both gold and silver on a watch. The watches are often characterized by their flashy, clashing colors but it is just perfect for someone who wants something that is between jewelry and a classic watch.
Top Men's Watches Brands
It's all about owning a watch that shows class and tells the world that you have been at the top of your game too. It is the very same reason, people send hundreds of dollars on extraordinary timepieces. Here is a list of some top mens watches brands that you must consider when you are going to buy a brand new watch for yourself:
- Hublot: “Timepieces which combine tradition and innovation.” A Hublot watch is truly a piece of art. Each Hublot Watch is exquisitely molded to perfection. What makes these Hublot Watches a whole lot more special is their exquisite range of movements from self-winding chronograph to stunning horological concepts.
- Rado: Rado's wide collection of vintage and modern watches is sure to fulfil anyone's 'dream' wristwatch desire. Rado is famous for their unique light weight and scratch resistant material. Rado Watches are classy as well as a sturdy choice that will last you for ages.
- Rolex: The world-famous brand, known for its performance and reliability. The brand showcases a wide collection of luxury Rolex Watches to choose from. These include gold luxury watches, Swiss watches, Oyster watches and many more! Rolex is not only a watch, it's a valuable collectors item and people often invest on it. The older a Rolex is, the more its worth!
- Tissot: A Swiss luxury watchmaker that has been in the watchmaking game since the last century and a half. The company is now associated with the Swatch Group, but has never for once, ceased to produce one of the best collection of Tissot Watches in the world. The plus sign in the Tissot logo symbolizes the Swiss quality and reliability. Their watches are accessible and use special materials, advanced functionalities and meticulous design.
Where to find Mens Watches Online in Pakistan?
Searching for a classic watch is not an easy job, especially when you don't know where to look for it. But after absorbing in the above information, you might as well be able to shop for your desired watches online in Pakistan while sitting in your comfortable chair at home.
PakStyle.pk offers a wide collection of chronograph, sports, quartz, and fashion gents watches to choose from. PakStyle.pk allows you to buy mens watches online
at lowest price in Pakistan with Free Home Delivery. Buy your desired wrist watches online and pay cash on delivery!
Established in 2012, Suffuse is a designer brand by Sana Yasir that caters to women's wishes for feminine and embellished clothes that will make them stand out. The brand excels in eastern cuts and clothing, where a western line is also included to impress customers of all fashion likings....
Founded in 2014, Shiza Hassan is a brand by the designer of the same name who graduated from LUMS and got her interior designing degree from NCA. The designer has displayed several of her collections across multiple fashion shows held by PFDC, which are the reason behind the popularity of the brand....